Thursday, July 30, 2009

News Flash: House Update

Well, we actually saw a stove, refirgerator, and new 100-Liter water heater in the house! It's such a relief. There's still a lot (and I mean a lot) to be done, but for the first time in a while I have hope that Andrea's work will not nix the deal for lack of progress. It really will be down to the wire getting everything in the house ready, and may require us to live in it while the property is still being finished for a short while. At this time, that seems perfectly acceptable to me.

I called Irene to let her know, and she will drop by for an inspection some time today to approve or deny the request for more money. Keep your fingers crossed until then!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Just be aware that once you are in there is a tendency for the landlord and your employer to loose interest -this is how they get you to lower standards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping up with your blog, although I don't always post. I really hope the house comes along, it sounds like you really want it and is a great fit for your family! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete