Friday, January 15, 2010

So Many Updates

Well, it's been more than a month since the last post, and what a month it's been. We went to Minnesota, saw a lot of people, celebrated both of Andrea's grandmother's lives, celebrated Christmas and New Year's Eve, had a side trip to New Orleans, and came back. Of course, this is the briefest summary possible. I'll try to fill in some gaps as time allows, but let me say for now that it's been a slightly difficult re-entry to normal life, and it may take awhile for things like a blog to catch up.

But I will say that I can honestly tell the difference in Zoe before and Zoe after the trip. I can honestly say I can see her more confident, funny, complicated in her play and in her use of English, and even perhaps a little taller. I've had some difficulties with our photo gathering and editing software on the Mac and so have not been able to post photos, but will when it's easier.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you guys, glad you made it back safe. Looking forward to the photos once you figure out your photo software.

    ReplyDelete